335 Rt 13 Brookline, NH 03033
We are a direct importer of fine rugs so we are always able to give our customers the best price!
At Caspian we work with many local decorators, interior designers, and we offer our expert advice to all of our customers.
Handmade Rugs are beautiful pieces of art. As any piece of art, they deserve to be taken care of and preserved to keep their beauty as long as possible.
Caspian oriental rugs Importers, LLC
Diract importer of fine rugs from Persia, India, Afganiastan, Pakistan and Turkey.
Hours of operation TUESDAY through SATURDAY 10:00 TO 5:00
Evening by appointment
These are some of the services we offer to help keep your rugs in their best shape:
- Hand Washing. Each rug is carefully tested before it is washed to make sure the colors do not run.
- Moth proofing.
- Stain protection.
- Buy Sell Trade of any oriental rugs
- Rug Repair. We provide the addition or removal of fringe, edge binding, hole cuts, moth damage repair, and complete restoration services.And hand sewn hanging strips.
- Export Installation of Stair Runners.
- Appraisal Services. We are able to appraise your rugs either in-store or in-home. Please contact us.
- In home trial.
- Custom cut padding.
zoroufy stair rods.
free pick up and delivery .
lifetime trade policy.
trade- ins are welcomed.
- Storage services.
- We buy old rugs.
Please keep in mind that:
- The size of your rug will determine the cost of the cleaning.
- Padding for your rugs is always in stock.
Oriental rugs are becoming more and more popular. These pieces of art are now leaving the floor and moved to the wall to be put on display.
Owners of contemporary rugs preserve their investments by having any damage repaired. At Caspian we can repair any rug.
Some of our services are:
- Edge binding
- Adding or removing fringe
- Holes/Cuts repair
- Moth damage repair
- Rebuilding and re-weaving of the rug foundation
- Installation of runners
- Appraisal services are also available for in-store or in-home service.
At Caspian we hand wash all rugs brought in for cleaning.
The size of your rug will determine the cost of your cleaning.
Please note that additional charges may apply for removal of stains, de-odorizing, and neutralizing of your rug(s).
For best results, every rug should be thoroughly vacuumed before cleaning to remove any loose surface dirt.
Before hand-washing, we test every rug to make sure the colors will not run.
Our Cleaning Services Include:
- Hot water extraction systems
- Dry cleaning
- Correct shampoo for each rug.
- Stain removal
- Stain protection
- Moth proofing
- Rug padding for any size rug
- Stair Runner installation